Friday, May 19, 2006

Okay. So its not a beard.


It was brought to my attention by many today that the growth on my face is in fact a "goatee" and not really a beard. However, the graphics have been made and this will continue to be...THE 30 DAY BEARD CHALLENGE! And besides all that, we don't want to disappoint Ben Affleck.

Day 2
The day has officially ended. It definitely was the most difficult day yet.
There is major itching and discomfort, and I can't quite see past it anymore but I am assuming it hides a rather large rash. We're still talking about the beard.

I had lunch outside again today - but chose the shady spot instead of my usual sunny location as to avoid severe tanlines in 30 days time. While eating, a small unusual bird flew dangerously close to my beard. He was probably attempting to grab my sandwich, but I had heart-stopping suspicion he may have been eyeing something else. I think its past mating season anyways. It might have been my imagination but I could have sworn I saw him wink at me in a moment we shared.
I will be a little more cautious eating outside from now on.

So far at the end of day two the beard cup has received 45 beard dollars and its still growing. Thank you very much for all that have supported the beard-a-thon so far!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pay no attention to the naysayers. a beard is a beard is a beard. we all appreciate the sacrifices you've made. and ben affleck would be proud.

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Passion of the beard.

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what did you do with graeme, ben

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home