Monday, June 12, 2006

28 days later.

So with the end in sight, a bake sale is on its way to announce the finale of the 30 Day Beard Challenge.
We desperately need more support before I plan on bringing my razor in on Thursday for the much anticipated handlebars. I can't help but look back on these past 27 odd days and see how much I have matured as a person. Average estimates are ranging from 2 to 4 years.
To everyone that has offered up some money for an outrageous proposal - please find it in your hearts to support the Beardathon and look beyond the haggard appearance. So no, I won't be wearing boxers like mini-me and sporting a multi-coloured beard much like Shannon's Tie-Dyed Rally Suit. But the two-tired beard is raging on and hopes to bring us to our goal.

Stay tuned to the blog for postings and beard events each day up to the end of the 30 Day Beard Challenge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home